Since I'm horribly behind on writing, some of you may still think I'm in Montenegro, or Thailand, or living in a van down by the river somewhere.
For my own records (and to make sure I write about each of these amazing countries), here is where I've been in order of date starting in November 2016 up to present day:
- Bosnia - Trebinje, Mostar, Sarajevo
- Serbia - Belgrade
- Sri Lanka - Colombo, Kandy, Dambulla, Anuradhapura, Jaffna Town, Trincomalee, Arugam Bay.
- Malaysia Peninsula - Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia Borneo - Kuching, Sibu, Miri, Mulu, Kota Kinabalu
- Malaysia Peninsula - Melaka, Kuantan, Cherating, Georgetown Penang
- Thailand - Krabi, Ao Nang, Tonsai, Railay East & West, Phuket (Kata Beach)
- Cambodia - Siem Reap, Battambang, Pursat
If you have any burning questions or booking a holiday to one of the above locations, send me a message for some pro tips!
The latest news is I've purchased a 2007 Honda Win Japan 100 motorcycle and plan to drive it around Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos. This will be a much slower mode of transportation, but allow for a lot more flexibility in terms of where I can get to and also save a ton of money on buses and renting motorcycles to get to national parks and major sites that they have expensive tourist buses for. Going slower, and less distance per trip, means hopefully I will have more time and freedom to balance traveling, work (I've been working online this entire time), and writing for pleasure.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone about the springtime and let me know if you have any questions!